$300 – 2 People/Car
$400 – 4 people/Car
Optional gourmet box lunch – $50 per person
Please join Canada Cares on Saturday, June 26 or Sunday, June 27 for a mind-blowing spy mission around the scenic Milton Escarpment in the privacy of your own vehicle. Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy a morning or afternoon of outdoor action and adventure with friends, family, colleagues and clients (maximum four people from the same social bubble per vehicle).
The adventure begins at Spy Headquarters in Milton, Ontario (you’ll receive the secret rendezvous location after you register). Following a quick briefing from “H”, you’ll use the GooseChase app loaded on your smartphone to guide you on your mission. You and your team will receive points for completing assigned tasks and the team with the most points will win the grand prize! Prizes will also be awarded for most creative team name, best costumes and best decorated vehicle.
So come one, come all, show off your silly costumes, test your wits as you compete for great prizes and have fun together while supporting a great cause!
All proceeds are in support of Canada Cares, a central program of the Canadian Abilities Foundation (CAF). CAF’s mission is to make Canada the most accessible and caring country in the world for people of all abilities through advocacy, awareness building and sharing of best practice solutions.
If you have any questions, get in touch with Barbara Kaufman at:
We recommend that you follow these guidelines during our event.
- Please remain within your vehicle for the start and finish of the event.
- Your vehicle may only contain members of a single household plus a maximum of one additional person from outside that household who lives alone.
- For the start and finish of the event, and during any stops, you must park your vehicle at least two metres/six feet away from other vehicles.
- Please ensure that everyone in the vehicle is wearing a mask
- Leave the event immediately if anyone is feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID 19
Kids must be age 10 or older to participate.